North East Kitchen Tour - Summer
- 13 Days
- 12 Nights
- Guwahati, Tezpur, Bomdila, Tawang, Kaziranga, Shillong
- Most Popular
- Destination Info
- Booking Policy
- How To Book
The mountains of the North-East are famous for their beauty, and cover a wide range of eco-systems, from steamy jungles to lofty snow-clad peaks. A bike ride from Guwahati in Assam to Tawang in Arunachal Pradesh, can be an exhilarating experience for those who love challenges and enjoy beautiful mountain vistas. Guwahati, the capital of Assam, lies in a valley surrounded by hills and has a cool and pleasant climate. It is a confluence of many cultures, races and tribes and has a distinctive culture.
Tawang in Arunachal Pradesh is high up in the Himalayas. The people in the town are mainly Monpas who follow Tibetan Buddhism. It is famous for its monastery, the largest in India and the second-largest after the Potala Palace in Lhasa, Tibet.
Sikkim is a state in northeast India. Sikkim is also home to glaciers, alpine meadows and thousands of varieties of wildflowers.
West Bengal is a state in eastern India, between the Himalayas and the Bay of Bengal.
- Visit Umiam Lake
- Explore Cherrapunjee - the wettest place on earth
- Enjoy a visit to Elephant Falls
- Experience jeep safari in Kaziranga National Park
- Visit snow capped Sela Pass, Sela Lake and Jaswantgarh War Memorial
- Enjoy a visit to Tawang
- Enjoy a pure vegetarian and Jain food prepared by our Maharaj