Enchanting Himachal - Summer
- 7 Days
- 6 Nights
- Most Popular
- Destination Info
- Booking Policy
- How To Book
The Himalayan province is known across India for its pleasant early summer climate, mountain peaks, stunningly beautiful landscapes and deliciously cool mountain streams. . From vast tracts of high-altitude, Trans-Himalayan desert to dense green deodar forests, from apple orchards to cultivated terraces, from snow-capped high Himalayan mountain ranges to snow fed lakes and gushing rivers, Himachal has all of this and more.
Chandigarh derives its name from the deity 'Chandi' the goddess of power, whose temple is in the close vicinity and a fort - 'garh' lying beyond the temple. A modern city in all respects and also known as 'Chandigarh - The City Beautiful' has a well-planned and well-designed infrastructure which adds a feather to its cap, with its lush green landscapes.
- Explore the 457 year old Hadimba Devi Temple in Manali
- Enjoy a visit to Mall Road, Scandal Point, Christ Church and Lakkad Bazaar
- Visit Solang Valley to view the snowcapped mountains
- Embark on an excursion to Kufri
- Visit the famous Pinjore Gardens