South African Adventure
- 9 Days
- 8 Nights
- Cape Town, Knysna, Oudtshoorn, Gondwana Game Reserve, Johannesburg
- Most Popular
- Destination Info
- Booking Policy
- How To Book
South Africa is an extraordinarily diverse country. It boasts off wonderful climate, beautiful beaches and fascinating cultures.
Cape Town is a multi-racial, relaxed and trendy city. It is situated magnificently amidst the dramatic mountains, miles of coastline, sweeping beaches and surrounding wine lands. The Garden Route is a popular and scenic stretch of the south-eastern coast of South Africa. It stretches from Mossel Bay in the Western Cape to the Storms River in the Eastern Cape. Gondwana Game Reserve is a private Game Park and a safari holiday destination that offers a distinctive and luxurious experience. Johannesburg is the bustling business capital of the country and is the place to feel the pulse of South Africa.
- Discover Cape Town on your own
- Enjoy a tour of Cape Town
- Experience a fascinating cruise on the Knysna Lagoon onboard the John Benn
- Enjoy a visit to Ostrich Farm, Cango Caves and the Cango Wildlife Ranch
- Embark on a game drive in Gondwana Game Reserve
- Discover Johannesburg at your own pace