- 5 Days
- 4 Nights
- New York, Niagara Falls, Washington D.c.
- Most Popular
- Destination Info
- Booking Policy
- How To Book
Discover the fascinating heritage of America as you travel down the East Coast, experiencing the culture and sights that make this country great! The East Coast also known as the 'Eastern Seaboard' and is home to some of the most vibrant, cosmopolitan cities and holiday destinations.
New York is an iconic, trendsetting and ever-changing city of the United States. Explore the famous places of attraction such as the Madame Tussauds, Statue of Liberty, New York's Time Square on an open bus tour. Watch the world from the top of the Empire State Building.
Niagara is famous for its spectacular Niagara falls, one of the largest waterfalls in the world. Get closer to the falls as you enjoy Maid of the Mist boat ride and visit Niagara Falls State Park and Cave of the Winds Board walk situated at the base of Bridal Veil Falls.
Washington D.C. is a city of vistas and the world's first planned capital. It is home to some of America's finest and famous landmarks and has an utmost historic importance.
- Enjoy the illuminated Times Square on Big Bus Night Tour
- Embark on a visit to the Empire State Building
- Explore New York on a hop-on hop-off tour with a visit to the Statue of Liberty and Madame Tussauds
- Discover Niagara Falls on a guided tour
- Enjoy the city of Washington D.C. on a night tour