Instant All Inclusive Egypt - 6N/ 7D
- 7 Days
- 6 Nights
- Cairo, On Board The Cruise
- Most Popular
- Destination Info
- Booking Policy
- How To Book
Egypt is perhaps best known as the home of the ancient Egyptian civilization, with its temples, hieroglyphs, mummies, and visible above all - its pyramids. Experience the many wonders of Egypt on a luxury cruise down the Nile. See the splendours of ancient Egypt just as the Pharaohs did from the deck of your cruise ship.
Cairo the capital of Egypt and largest city in the Middle East and Africa. Located near the Nile Delta, it was founded in CE 969. It is 'the city of a thousand minarets' for its preponderance of Islamic architecture, Cairo has long been a centre of the region's political and cultural life.
Sail the majestic Nile River between Luxor and Aswan in the comfort and modern luxury of the Nile cruise ships, exploring the landmark temples, tombs and ruins in the region. Enjoy upscale hospitality and watch 5,000 years of history unfold before you on an unforgettable journey through ancient Egypt.
- Explore the city of Cairo
- Discover the Philae Temple, High Dam and unfinished Obelisque
- Indulge in the delightful experience of sailing on the River Nile
- Explore the Kom Ombo Temple on a shore excursion
- Tour the beautiful Horus Temple
- Traverse through the temples of Luxor and Karnak with the Valley of Kings, Queen Mortuary Temple of Hatchepsut Temple and the Colossi of Memnon