Jewels in the Crown - Vision Impaired
- 12 Days
- 11 Nights
- New Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Hyderabad
- Handcrafted Curated
- Destination Info
- Booking Policy
- How To Book
India, known to be the land of epics and legends, is said to be older than history. Her ancient history, fabled forts and palaces, stories of luxurious life styles lived by the maharajas and adventures of kings make her an enigma for travellers from all parts of the world. A country of striking contrasts, India pulsates with a spectacular mix of people, traditions and landscapes.
This tour attempts to unfold all this and an opportunity to understand experience and enjoy her sublime beauty, though demystifying this land would amount to a work in progress.
- Specially designed for Vision Impaired travellers
- Experience a cycle rickshaw ride though the narrow lanes of Old Delhi
- Delve into the history of Delhi's iconic Mughal monuments
- Visit the world famous Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Discover the city of Jaipur
- Explore the city of Hyderabad