Jewels in the Crown - Wheelchair Bound
- 12 Days
- 11 Nights
- New Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Hyderabad
- Most Popular
- Destination Info
- Booking Policy
- How To Book
India, the land of epics and legends, is older than history itself. Her ancient culture, festivals, fabled forts and palaces, stories of luxurious lifestyles lived by the maharajas and royal adventures make her an enigma for travellers from all parts of the world. A country of striking contrasts, India pulsates with a spectacular mix of people, traditions and landscapes.
The tour attempts to unfold all this and an opportunity to understand, experience and enjoy her sublime beauty, though demystifying this land would amount to a work in progress.
- Specially designed for Wheelchair Bound travellers
- A drive through crowded streets of Old Delhi
- Visit to the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Discover the city of Jaipur
- Explore the city of Hyderabad