Jewels in the Crown - Deaf and Speech Impaired
- 12 Days
- 11 Nights
- New Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Hyderabad
- Handcrafted Curated
- Destination Info
- Booking Policy
- How To Book
India is known to be the land of epics and legends. Her ancient history, fabled forts and palaces, stories of luxurious lifestyles lived by the maharajas and adventures of chivalrous kings make her an enigma for travellers from all parts of the world. A country of striking contrasts, India pulsates with a spectacular mix of people, traditions and landscapes.
The tour attempts to unfold all this and an opportunity to understand, experience and enjoy her sublime beauty, though demystifying this land would amount to a work in progress.
- Specially designed for Deaf and Speech Impaired travellers
- Enjoy a cycle rickshaw ride though the narrow lanes of Old Delhi
- Delve into the history of Delhi's iconic Mughal monuments
- Visit the world famous Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Discover the city of Jaipur
- Explore the city of Hyderabad