Getaway Goddess - Kashmir
- 7 Days
- 6 Nights
- Srinagar, Pahalgam, Gulmarg
- Most Popular
- Destination Info
- Booking Policy
- How To Book
The valley of Kashmir offers woody abyss which surrounds the steep mountainous terrain. Known around the world for its unparallel landscapes, the valley is located 300 km away from Jammu. Situated in the Himalayas, the clear blue skies reveal the snow capped peaks that birth the streams and rivers.
Home to native flora like pine, deodar and chinar, it is a memory of a lifetime to preserve as you glide on a Shikara. The valley delights you with multi hues of nature communicated through lush green slopes, tender meadows and prairie of vibrant flowers.
The capital city of Kashmir - Srinagar is world renowned for its handloom that produces woolen garments and Pashmina shawls. It also acquaints you with the local handicrafts and hand carved wooden furniture made out of walnut tree.
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Srinagar
- Discover the Awantipura Ruins
- Enjoy a Shikara ride on Dal Lake
- Exclusive 1 Wazwan Dinner with 1 cup of Kahwa tea once during the stay
- Morning visit to floating market once during the stay
- Shopping tour once during the stay